Thursday, January 2, 2014

New Year resolutions



New Year resolutions are a pretty new thing for me, I have always preferred to cease the day and be grateful for everything the moment brought. So planning or setting very specific written goals have never been my cup of tea…until this year. I’m not sure if it’s because I’m getting older (of more mature), but I have suddenly felt the urge of making lists for my personal life as well (I’m doing this all the time at work).
So my first list includes the perfect objects I need to write down my resolutions.
Of course I start with an inspiring Moleskine, a special creation for the British brand Cath Kidston, one of the most beautiful Moleskines I've ever seen that you can find here



Funny and creative pencils

A good playlist - I'm still obsessed with the new Robbie Williams album

And of course a scented candle
Now I'm ready to plan for 2014.
Have you written down your resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment